Coagulant Chemicals provided by us are formulated in adherence to the safety standards of the industry. They are provided in safe packages that assure no defects. These chemicals are widely in demand for its various applications in industries. We have an expert team which makes sure only tested and approved chemicals get dispatched to the customers. You can place bulk orders at nominal rates.
- When referring to coagulants, positive ions with high valence are preferred. Generally aluminium and iron are applied, aluminium as Al2(SO4)3- (aluin) and iron as either FeCl3 or Fe2(SO4)3-.
- One can also apply the relatively cheap form FeSO4, on condition that it will be oxidised to Fe3+ during aeration.
- Coagulation is very dependent on the doses of coagulants, the pH and colloid concentrations.
- To adjust pH levels Ca(OH)2 is applied as co-flocculent.
- Doses usually vary between 10 and 90 mg Fe3+/ L, but when salts are present a higher dose needs to be applied.