Oxygen Scavenger provided by us is highly demanded in the market. Oxygen scavenging refers to preventing oxygen from introducing oxidation reaction. The chemicals used in the product in the right composition ensure effective result every time. They are packed in spill-proof and damage-proof packages by our excellent logistics team. This promises zero defects at the time of delivery. If you are looking for suppliers who provide offers on bulk orders then place an order with us right away.
- Oxygen scavenging means preventing oxygen from introducing oxidation reactions.
- Most of the naturally occurring organics have a slightly negative charge.
- Due to that they can absorb oxygen molecules, because these carry a slightly positive charge, to prevent oxidation reactions from taking place in water and other liquids.
- Oxygen scavengers include both volatile products, such as hydrazine (N2H4) or other organic products like carbohydrazine, hydroquinone, diethylhydroxyethanol, methylethylketoxime, but also non-volatile salts, such as sodium sulphite (Na2SO3) and other inorganic compounds, or derivatives thereof.
- The salts often contain catalysing compounds to increase the rate of reaction with dissolved oxygen, for instance cobalt chloride.