The pH Conditioner is used in water in order to prevent corrosion and dissolution of lead into water supplies. During the pH treatment adjustments are required which are done under the supervision of professionals. We provide various types pH conditioners that cater to the various needs of the customers. You can avail exciting offers on the product by placing bulk as well as urgent orders with us at leading market rates.
- Municipal water is often pH-adjusted, in order to prevent corrosion from pipes and to prevent dissolution of lead into water supplies.
- During water treatment pH adjustments may also be required.
- The pH is brought up or down through addition of basics or acids.
- An example of lowering the pH is the addition of hydrogen chloride, in case of a basic liquid.
- An example of bringing up the pH is the addition of natrium hydroxide, in case of an acidic liquid.
- The pH will be converted to approximately seven to seven and a half, after addition of certain concentrations of acids or basics.
- The concentration of the substance and the kind of substance that is added, depend upon the necessary decrease or increase of the pH.